These planetary transits have helped me empathize with Capricornus people. I have been thinking about my Narci-mother a lot. She is a Capricorn Sun conj. South Node. I have been seeing that Capricorn is about forward movement, block out all emotions and get to work. Lets get to the end result. Her motto was always suck it up and move on. There is no room for emotional evaluation. Needs are secondary to the goal and task at hand to get to the goal. That is why during these transits a lot of us are being called to put our past emotional issues to the side and get to work, or allow the universe to work things out for you when it comes to your issues. It’s a feeling that you will miss out on something if you don’t move forward. But you cannot do your best work if you do not feel good.
Exhaustion! How can one work so long without the heavenly rewards of emotional fulfillment. Not I said the water sign, quack quack! The Capricorn stellium (Pluto, Sun, Venus, Saturn, & Mercury) transit with the New Moon in Capricorn on the 16th is pushing forward like a locomotive even if your energy is dried to the bone and that also being your emotional well. In my spiritual counselling sessions since the beginning of the year I have been hearing all of your cries about this issue. We are all experiencing a huge growth spurt. The growth spurt is bidding farewell the ego and relying upon spirit in greater and greater amounts. Getting comfortable with The Goddess sittinng in the seat of her thrown in our personal and collective consciousness. The Ego is super uncomfortable with this notion. The back lash from the ego is real. And this where the lessons begin. Mother Nature is like . . . Class is in session. On top of that you have Mars conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio sextiling Capricorn and that makes you feel like if you can’t keep up something is wrong with you. Mars and Saturn are both very egoic planets at home in their respective signs. Jupiter is asking you to expand upon the truest parts of your will. You are being pushed to do what you truly want to do and show the world your shining glory.
Cancer and Capricorn |#IntimacyWork
Cancer and Capricorn work super well together if Capricorn isn’t a dominating bully and Cancer takes responsibility for their emotional well-being. Both Cancer and Capricorn are aware that life takes work. Capricorn is all about the type of work that reaps rewards of the physical harvest. Cancer understands the hard work of cultivating an intimate caring relationship within the self and outward with others. When these two signs are healthy there are no two better types of people to have in your corner. With these planetary transits you are being asked to transform and deepen your intimate sensuous relationship within, so that, it radiates outward as a soulful expression of who you really are and what you represent. The personal becomes the impersonal. It’s the 4th house/10 house axis of the nurturing of the seat of your soul, your home, which can represent your body, and the business of presenting yourself to the world from within your own soulful psychic infrastructure. Nurturing and honing in on your desires to be nurtured and nourished. Creating an intimate world where your desires are manifested through the way you move your hands to touch the world around you. Feeling how gentle/harsh is your touch. Allowing your awareness to be placed on the subtle, the present experience becomes your nourishing point. Your space of quiet sensuous attention becomes an erotic zone of pleasure, a threshold of delight, that you share with those you trust. Its the magic of eating a muffin baked by someone who puts love in every inch of their cooking love ritual. The joy is in that muffin. Even if that muffin is full of sugar it is better for you to eat than the muffin that is fat-free and cooked in a staunch environment. This is all about loving yourself and letting your self be with yourself. Being comfortable in your skin when you are alone. Letting that inner child enjoy a bag of hot fries and dancing to your favorite twerk music naked and cleaning up the house. Whatever floats your cosmic bodies boat. The end result is that you will feel self-fulfilled enough to also tell yourself yes, I can nurture myself all the way through the process of working towards my big goals in life. No need to be team #burntout. Go back and forth between Capricorn and Cancer.
A lot of us are starting from scratch. We don’t know this kind of love. It is unfamiliar. So the lessons seem harsh and the ending seems far. While others of us are deepening this amazing everlasting bond between body and soul. So I am going to give you a list of fun dates to have with yourself. The lesson I have l learned in self-love is that if you are consistent your self-love will win.
- Whenever you feel overwhelmed, wrap yourself in a big blanket, get your favorite foods, get your teddy bear, watch some Netflix and chill
- Relax,warm bath with candles, some music, and essential oils, bubble bath, bath bombs, I often leave the showering running as well, while I’m soaking in the tub, it creates the best feeling
- Have an actual date night with yourself, flowers, wine, use wine glasses, candle light, cook yourself what you really want to taste
- Private time. Don’t do anything work related, don’t post anything, don’t do any marketing, just stop, spend time with yourself without sharing on social media, if you have a great idea keep private, don’t post it on social media.
- Dance. Twerk. Belly Dance. It doesn’t matter if you are trained. The body just like to be free from thought. If you feel silly or stupid or insane you are doing it right, especially if you start laughing
- Be naked, and forget you are naked and go outside and get the mail, (that’s a personal fear of mine)
- Sexually fantasize about whatever and who ever you want
- Make a first step to do something you have been thinking about for a long time
- Make a calendar of your plans for a week – month
- Whatever you are doing right now, let that be enough
- Go to the metaphysical store look around and touch stuff and see what calls out to you, either get it, or make note of it
- Sing at the top your lungs
- Call a friend and talk about bullshit
- See yourself as sacred and don’t take yourself too seriously at the same time. Because you are both earthly and heavenly
- Use your meditation time to dance
- Feel into your kundalina
- massage yourself with beautiful enriching oil
- Give yourself hand reflexology
- Keep track of the Moon Transits
- Draw, sit under a tree and draw what you see, draw a still life in your home
- Get a Tarot Reading!
I love you guys! Peace.